Thursday, January 5, 2012

Food for the Soul...

I am making a list today,
just some of
the things that feed my soul -


  • Quietness, those spaces in between the busyness.

  • The beauty of nature.

  • Music, peaceful and soothing.

  • Good books, bringing great escape, insight, or adventure.   

  • Mindfulness, being present to the moment I'm in now.

  • Friendship. 

  • The rich fullness of laughter.  

  • Feeling loved and loving in return.

  • Golden sunlight. Waterfalls.  Muted colors - sunsets fading.

  • Intimate conversation, a knowing and being known.

  • Worship, giving glory to the Glorious One.  

  • Finding someone who truly listens.

  • Gentle touch.

  • A deep connection - one that brings the wonder of a kindred spirit.  

  • Being accepted just as I am.

  • Warm Hugs.  Genuine Smiles.  Meditation.

  • Reflecting long on graces that bring a grateful heart.

  • Prayer, supplicating, pouring out the longings deep within.

I could go on, but I think I'll stop here.

What are some of the things that feed your soul?











=



No comments:

Post a Comment