Thursday, November 24, 2011

To be thankful

Today, I am grateful for the many resources that are out there -  the people, the internet, the web of information  available.

Today, I am grateful for a husband who is willing to sacrifice so that his family can get help.

Today, I am grateful that I had contact with one that I love.

Today, I am grateful for guidance given.

Today, I am grateful for quiet moments for reflection.

Today, I am grateful that tomorrow brings a day that I can practice focusing on faith not on fear.

Today, I am grateful for a warm smile given to me.

Today, I am grateful for warm, buttered popcorn and my heating pad and cozy shawl.

Today, I am grateful for our puppy, whose wagging tail and wriggling body greet me with delight.

Every day, new mercies...


No comments:

Post a Comment